Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Birthday Boy!



Today is a day when My only man was born, in general I believe that there's always another part of you in the world, and it's like a puzzle, you find him and its a complete picture! I believe in destiny, I believe in distance relationship, I believe in 2 body one soul, I believe in Love that lasts forever, I believe living in happiness if you have a real world, real feelings and real people around you I SIMPLY BELIEVE IN YOU!
  Even though we have completely different personality and interests as well I just want to mention that this makes our life so special and not boring!
If you ask him He's completely not romantic, I'm;(even though I doubt he's not, ex: he can bring a stone from sea or a bottle opener for me, that's weird but there's something romantic:)))))
He was eating burgers in Paris, me croissants;
He likes action movies, me not; He likes!
He likes electro, house, minimal, me not!
He says he don't love chocolate, me yes. (he can kill someone if he's starving for chocolate)
He likes sleeping a lot, me not!
He can say No, me rarely;
He prefers spontaneous things, I prefer planning:)

But there's something that we never discuss and both of us are totally in love with- partying, drinking, shopping and Our friends around-all the time!!!

I simply love being around you- as it always makes me feel calm and ready for any adventures! I can imagine myself cooking for you with one hand and holding baby in another and I'm completely ready for this as long as you bring party in my life and soul!

I just simply Love you and I believe as long as we are together there's not thing we can not do! this is the way you make me feel!

Simply, wish you H-BD,God bless, health, lots of cash, private jets, Mini cooper jeep or Range rover Evoque for my self, and a baby for 2014 ;)

Love forever Your wife!









 

2 comments: