Sunday, October 14, 2012

How to deal with Hangover in China

I wake up and realized that i did not want to wake up at all, even though the weather was pretty sunny! You know that feeling like your head is 100 kg you feel pain in your bones and you wish do not partied last night. Well first thought that comes to your mind is that you have to do something with that mood and feeling. In my country I used to drink lots of Borjomi (Carbonated mineral water) = 2 chance of life:) But here in China and specially in Xiamen it's impossible to find that type of water, you would only find Watsons' carbonated water that is just a Soda water(not a substitute).
  So fortunately I have brought some tablets that kind of help to deal with that thing, but that's least charming way to defeat your undesirable guest:)
NEVER DO THAT IN GEORGIA PLEASE!

 Badly-deadly I had some classes at the evening and me and Toka we went together out as he wanted to go to the hairdresser. We just passed by Beauty saloon called So! and I saw inspiring phrase Hair cut + Head massage only for 42 RMB, plus if you are a student you can get 30% discount which means that you will pay 5$ for that staff. And an idea stroked my head!!!

  And Yes, instead of going to the classes I went for head massage(wǒ zhī dào zhè bù hǎo). We had to wait for 10 minutes, but for waiting they also have chairs that automatically make you massage, so after delightful 10 minutes I went for 30 minute head massage.When I finished that and opened my eyes I just saw everything in the colorful way they were, it's like things returned to their places :)  That's not the and of the story, as after that I had my hair done and I was feeling my self beautiful. )))))  that beauty salon had the most fair slogan that I have ever heard : "Again changes LIFE, start from... SO"))))))   So if you have problems with hangover in China address Beauty saloons rather than drink or food! That's all about cultural differences!







No comments:

Post a Comment